Organised by the Portuguese Association of New Circus
Loucomotivo. Free camping, sunshine and lunar
eclipse. Enough live music to fill a very large live music
container, ditto alcohol, workshops to make your eyes pop, i.e. Capoeira,
Samba and ?? magic!, renegade, open and public shows.
How to get there:
- Fly: Direct to Lisbon
- Rail: International to Lisbon (Sta. Apolónia)
From the airport to Sta. Apolónia: Aerobus No.90 to Casido Sodré train Station.
How to get to Oeiras:
- Car: The marginal sea road towards Cascais.
- Rail: Casido Sodré: station to Oeiras station (Trains every 15 min)
The site is about 15km from Lisbon.
Confirmed artists for the Gala Shows:
- Boni & Caroli (Spain)
- Desastrosos Circus (Spain)
- Topper Martin (Sweden)
- Loco Brusca (Argentina)
- Caspar (England)
- Valentin Tovartchi (Russia)