How to play with "UV" gear, by Rob Stone
UV tubes are WELL expensive, 17 quid (only come in 4ft) if you can get
it cheaper let me know. They fit a standard fluorescent fitting which
costs about a tenner including a normal bulb! If you anted to do some
UV get yourself a cage to go around the tube cos clubs brake tubes
quite easily!. Ideally you would like illumination from in front low
and behind high so you can see the tops of the props, although you can
do a nice act with one light.
- scarves - look really neat, easy to do !
- balls - Brightest I've used are spotlight beanbags but big
stageballs look great.
- clubs - beard photons are magic, bright and nice to juggle
- rings - JD/Mr Babache are good soft on the hands,
- poles - decorate a broom handle with fl. paper, looks good.
- clubs again - decorated with fl. paper look good for swinging.
Whatever you like but beware, washing powders make things glow really
bright. I use a combination of blackout and silly colours. Face
painting is also a possibility.
Ultraviolet Props /
Juggling Information Service /
© 1996 Juggling Information Service. All Rights Reserved.