Juggler's World: Vol. 43, No. 3
New Life Members
The IJA would like to thank the following people who have signed on as
IJA Life Members recently:
- 200. Bob Crossley - Corte Madera, Calif.
- 201. Frank W. Reid - Acworth, Ga.
- 202. Peter Roberts - Chicago
- 203. Steve Bizarrio Waller - Cheshire, Conn.
- 204. Paul Huntley - Wolcott, Conn.
- 205. Joseph Dias - Japan
- 206. Rik Holman - APO New York
- 207. David A. Grabowski - North Tonawonda, N.Y.
- 208. John Ramsay - Kanata, Ontario
- 209. Chris Atkeson - Cambridge, Mass.
- 210. Robert Good - Emmaus, Penn.
- 211. Dan Brancel - Madison, Wisc.
- 212. Norman Estin - Lahaina, Hawaii
- 213. Joyce Howard - Marietta, Ga.
- 214. Todd DeLap - Arlington, Va.
- 215. Bryant W. Waters - Kailua, Hawaii
- 216. Ben Beltz - Shawnee, Okla.
- 217. Julian Voge - Edinburgh, U.K.
- 218. Kevin Oakes - Canal Winchester, Ohio
- 219. Perry Rubenfeld - Winnipeg, Manitoba
- 220. Stuart Celarier - Portland, Ore.
- 221. Jim Atanas - Toronto, Ontario
- 222. Francis Schrameck - Oklahoma City, Okla.
- 223. Glenn L. Hales - Cheyenne, Wyoming
- 224. Rick Wilson - Oregon City, Ore.
Life Members pay $300 for a lifetime IJA membership that includes a first
class subscription to Juggler's World. They also receive reserved seating at
convention events and a special membership card. The money collected from Life
Memberships goes into a special fund that is not used for operations expenses,
but which insures the long-term stability of the organization. If you're
interested in becoming a Life Member, contact IJA secretary Tom Bennett at
Index, Vol. 43, No. 3 /
© 1996 Juggling Information Service. All Rights Reserved.